The Churches of Britain and Ireland
St. Mary (Methodist, formerly Wesleyan), built 1864. SX 075 536. © Andrew Ross.
Former church on St. Blazey Road, now a warehouse. SX 071 536. Thanks to Jonathan Gray for naming this church as the former Par Gospel Church (Evangelical). As such it was the home church of the Good News Crusade missionary organisation. Originally it was Methodist, and was extended to its present form in the 1980's. © Andrew Ross.
18 November 2018
© Steve BulmanContact Details