The Churches of Britain and Ireland
The former church of the lost village of Dode. When used by the Catholics in recent years this was known as Our Lady of the Meadows. It was sold in 1991, and was then used as a non-religious wedding venue up to 2002. Current status not known. TQ 669 637. Photo and information © Dave Westrap. An old postcard view dating from 1906, courtesy of the Tony Larkin Collection. Link.
04 March 2023
© Steve BulmanContact Details