The Churches of Britain and Ireland
The former Boston Church on High Street, now in use as the Royal British Legion Club. The first church on the site, of 1757, was a Secession Church. This was re-built in 1818. The Grade B listing has more history. Bill adds that it was already in secular use (as a drill hall) by 1914. NT 651 207. © Bill Henderson (2014).
The former Home Mission (1887), now used as the band room for Jedforest Band. NT 649 206. © Bill Henderson (2014).
Jedburgh Abbey. NT 6503 2046. © Bill Henderson. Another view, from an old postcard in Steve Bulman's Collection. And another view, © James Murray. Two further views - 1, 2, both © Alex Parker, and another © Carole Sage (1972). Link1. Link2.
Parish Church of The Immaculate Conception (R.C.). © Bill Henderson.
04 March 2023
© Steve Bulman