The Churches of Britain and Ireland
|Golborne, Greater Manchester
Churches in Lowton.
All Saints (R.C.). © Peter Morgan.
Congregational Church. © Peter Morgan.
The former Edge Green Methodist Church, originally Primitive Methodist (abandoned). © Peter Morgan.
Golborne and Lowton Methodist Church was previously Heath Street Church, built as Wesleyan. It was named as such in 2010 following the closure of Lane Head Methodist Church, Lowton, and merger with Heath Street Church.
Golborne Pentecostal Church was previously Welsh Congregational. © Alan Nixon.
Gospel Hall. © Peter Morgan.
The former Independent Methodist Church (1871), now offices. © Peter Morgan.
The former Lowton Road Methodist Church, (originally Primitive Methodist) closed in 2007. © Peter Morgan.
01 September 2018
© Steve Bulman