The Churches of Britain and Ireland
|Forest Gate, Greater London
The site of St. Edmund, King and Martyr. It stood at the junction of Katherine Road and Halley Road. Built in 1901, it closed in 1988 and was subsequently demolished, since when the adjacent vicarage (seen at the extreme right of the photo) has been used for services. A small photo of the demolished church can be seen here. © P. L. Kessler / The History Files. Link.
15 December 2019
© Steve BulmanContact Details