The Churches of Britain and Ireland
Abercanaid, St. Peter & St.
Paul (CiW, 1882). Another view. © Gerard Charmley (2011). The original became too small, and another
church was built adjacent
(1912). Gerard advises that it appears to be disused.
Both © Gerard Charmley. Sion Welsh Independent
Church. © Gerard Charmley.
Edwardsville, U.R.C., originally English Congregational (1900). Merthyr Tydfil, © Gerard Charmley (2011).
Heolgerrig, Calfaria Baptist Church (1902). All that remains of Salem Welsh Independent Chapel is the vestry. The rest of the chapel was demolished in 1990. Cephas Presbyterian Church. All © Gerard Charmley (2011).
Llwyn-On, Bethel Baptist Chapel. Originally founded in 1799 in Twynyrodyn, it was removed and re-erected at Llwyn-On in 1914. © Eirian Evans.
Pant, Dowlais - see
Quaker's Yard, the former Berthlwyd Baptist Chapel on Pentwyn Road, now in residential use. ST 1002 9619. © Gerard Charmley (2011).
03 June 2023
© Steve Bulman