The Churches of Britain and Ireland
The site of the former Baptist Chapel. Built before 1882, it was demolished before 1970 to make way for a fire station. © Janet Gimber (2016).
Christ the Rock church congregation used to meet in the King Edmund Community School, Sundridge Park. © Jim Parker. Since Jim took his photo, the school has been demolished, and replaced by Yate International Academy on the same site. The congregation now meet here. © Janet Gimber (2014). Link.
Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints on Wellington Road. © Jim Parker.
Cranleigh Court Chapel on Cranleigh Court Road. © Jim Parker.
The site of the former Gospel Hall. In use from 1862 until 1969, it was demolished to build an access road to a shopping centre. © Janet Gimber (2016).
Kingdom Hall of Jehovah's Witnesses on North Road. © Jim Parker.
The former Particular Baptist Chapel (1909) on North Road, now in residential use. © Janet Gimber (2012).
St. Nicholas (CoE and Methodist) on Abbotswood. © Jim Parker.
St. Paul's Roman Catholic Church on Sundridge Park. © Jim Parker.
The former Wesleyan Chapel (1905-1941) on Station Road, now in secular use. © Janet Gimber (2016).
01 September 2018
© Steve BulmanContact Details