The Churches of Britain and Ireland
|Pentonville, Greater London
The former Claremont Independent Chapel, on Pentonville Road, was built in 1818-19, and is now used by the Arts Council. © Peter Hobday.
St. Mark, in Myddelton Square. Built in 1826-8. © Peter Hobday.
St. Silas, built 1860-84, is on the corner of Penton St. and Risinghill St. © Peter Hobday.
Welsh Congregational Church on Pentonville Road, built 1853-4. © Peter Hobday.
The Word Centre, on Chadwell St., was built by the Calvinistic Methodists in 1824; later used by the Baptists. © Peter Hobday.
01 September 2018
© Steve BulmanContact Details