The Churches of Britain and Ireland
All photos ©
St. Bridget Mission Church. NX 998 196.
St. Mark (Methodist). NX 9975 1928. It was successor to a Primitive Methodist Chapel which stood at NX 9950 1964, and the vacant site can be seen on Streetview here, in 2009.
St. Michael (R.C.), Chapel of Ease to St. Begh in Whitehaven. The diocese applied for permission to demolish in 2006, and Howard Richter has advised that it was demolished by 2009, when this Streetview shows the site. It sat immediately to the south of St. Mark.
04 March 2023
© Steve BulmanContact Details