The Churches of Britain and Ireland
|Fort William, Highland
Bethany Gospel Hall, Inverlochy. © Martin Briscoe.
Duncansburgh Parish Church on The Parade. Originally the Garrison Church, for Fort William. The current church, in The Parade, was built in 1880 at which time it became a QSP (Quoad Sacra Parish) within Kilmallie Parish. Information in italics courtesy of N. Argyll Extracts. Photo © Martin Briscoe. Another view. © Alex Parker. Link.
Faith Mission. © Martin Briscoe.
Faith and Light Mission. © Martin Briscoe.
Fort William and Kilmonivaig Free Church (no longer used). NN 192 834. © Martin Briscoe.
Free Church of Scotland. © Martin Briscoe.
Free Presbyterian Church on Monzie Square. © Kevin Price (2012).
MacIntosh Memorial Church. Built in 1890 to replace the original church, which had become a Free Church after the schism of 1843, then a United Free Church in 1900, and returned to the Church of Scotland in 1929. The building was sold for private use, and the congregation united with Duncansburgh Church, in 2007.Information in italics courtesy of N. Argyll Extracts. Photo © Martin Briscoe.
St. John the Evangelist (R.C.). © Martin Briscoe.
St. Mary (R.C.). © Martin Briscoe.
United Free Church of Scotland. © Martin Briscoe.
29 October 2015
© Steve BulmanContact Details