The Churches of Britain and Ireland
|Collyhurst, Manchester, Greater Manchester,
An interior view of the demolished Albert Memorial Church (CoE, 1861 - 1972) on Queen's Road. Image reproduced by kind permission of The Saviour PCC, and the efforts of Mike Berrell. SD 857 002.
The remaining front wall of the former St. Edmund of Canterbury (R.C.) on Upper Monsall Street. SD 861 006. © Mike Berrell.
The former St. James on Teignmouth Street (1873 - 1971, now demolished). SJ 854 998. Image reproduced by kind permission of The Saviour PPC, and the efforts of Mike Berrell.
St. Malachy (R.C.) on Eggington Street was built in 1972. Interior view. SD 853 002. Both © Mike Berrell. An old postcard interior view, from Susan Heighes's Collection. A news item on proposed church closures.
The former St. Oswald on Rochdale Road (CoE, 1855 - 1980). SD 854 001. The altar. Both images reproduced by kind permission of The Saviour PCC, and the efforts of Mike Berrell.
St. Patrick (R.C.), on Livesey St. Interior view. SJ 850 993. Both © Mike Berrell.
The Saviour (CoE) on Eggington St. SD 854 001. © Mike Berrell. Interior view. © Mike Berrell (2010).
01 September 2018
© Steve Bulman