|Isle of Man
Isle of Man on Wikipedia.
website (a useful resource) illustrates how many Manx Methodist chapels still
remain to be added to this page.
Baldrine, Methodist Church, built as Primitive Methodist in 1885, replacing a
nearby chapel of 1843, which is still in use as a parish hall. SC 427 810. © Martin Richter (2013).
Braddan, Old Kirk
Braddan. From an old postcard in Steve Bulman's Collection. Link.
Castletown, St. Mary's on the Harbour. Interior
view. Both © John Balaam (2011). Link.
ruins of the 12th century St. Trinion (or Trinian). From an engraving (ca. 1785).
SC 318 002. © Colin Waters Collection. A
modern view. © David Egginson.
Laxey, Christ Church (consecrated 1856). © John Balaam (2011).
Interior view, © John
Lupus (the Parish Church - Kirk Malew. SC 268 695. © David Egginson.
Maughold, St. Maughold. From an old
postcard, Geoff Watts' Collection.
Onchan, Lourdes Grotto. © Jim Parker.
St. Peter. © John Balaam (2017).
Peel, the ruins of
St. German's (or St. Germain's) Cathedral, from an old postcard, Steve Bulman's Collection. A modern view. © Jim Parker.
The modern Cathedral Church of St. German, another view, and an
interior view, all © John Balaam (2011). An old engraving of the ruins of St. Patrick, dating
from 1775. From the Colin Waters Collection. Link.
Port Erin, St. Catherine.
Grace Baptist Church.
Link. All © John Balaam (2015).
Methodist Church (1903). © John Balaam (2011).
Port St. Mary, St. Mary, on Bay View
Road. Interior view.
Methodist Church on Athol Street.
Link. Living Hope Church on Bay
View Road. Link. All © John Balaam
Ramsey, St. Paul (consecrated 1822). Link.
Ramsey Methodist Centre. Both © John Balaam (2011).
Sulby, St. Stephen. From an old postcard in Steve Bulman's Collection.
Tynwald, Chapel of St.
John. © Jim Parker.